About Sugarpot Wax :
Can we say proudly that our waxes are the easiest to use?
Yes! First, you can use it without heating them first. So say BYE to messy kitchen!
How to Use Sugarpot Natural Wax:
Here are the steps for using Sugarpot Natural Wax. Please follow the instructions written for better result.
- Clean your skin, wash the skin thoroughly. Dry by towelling it dry.
- Apply a light dust of powder and rub softly on skin.
- Apply sugar gel in the same direction of hair growth.
- Take the strip and apply it in the same direction of hair growth.
- Rub your hand flat over the strip a couple times in the direction of hair growth so that the gel is firmly attached to the hair.
- Remove the strip quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. Do not remove it slowly. You can apply sugar gel over the same section.
- Clean up your skin with soap and water.
- (optional) To calm skin and lessen redness, apply Soothing Mist by Sugarpot.
Sugarpot Natural Wax can be used without heating it first. However, heating Sugarpot make it easier for application.
How to Heat Sugarpot Natural Wax:
- Open both of white and transparent lids.
- Prepare a basin filled with hot water. Put the jar inside the basin. The water should soak 3/4 of the jar. Make sure no water gets into the jar.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool down before applying to your skin.
- Using microwave, open the lids and put the jar in the microwave.
- Heat it for 20-30 seconds.
Some Rules :
- Your hair needs to be at least 1/4 inch. Please allow about three weeks of hair growth before sugaring.
- For ladies, waxing on or near your menstrual cycle can be more painful.
- Avoid working out, sauna, steam, and hot tub for one day following a wax.
- Redness can occur after waxing, it will naturally disappear in 24 hours.
How to Store Sugarpot Natural Wax:
- Store in room temperature. Close both lids tightly.
- Don't leave the jar open for too long. Do not store in the fridge.
- Avoid direct Air Conditioning.
How to Clean the Strips:
- Soak the strips in warm water for 30 minutes. Remove the remaining hair.
- Clean the strips with soap and water.
About Soothing Mist :
How to Use Soothing Mist :
- Cleanse skin after waxing with soap and water.
- Towel Dry.
- Spray Soothing Mist on the treated area after waxing. Spray from a distance of 30 cm.
- Let the spray absorb on the skin.
About Blanch Whitening Scrub :
How to Use Blanch Whitening Scrub :
- Mix ½ teaspoon of Blanch with 1½ teaspoon of water or rose water. 2 teaspoon if honey, preferably raw honey for best result.
- Apply scrub to dry skin.
- Rub in a circular motion.
- Leave it for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
About Anti-Bump Serum :
How to Use Anti-Bump Serum :
- Shake before use.
- Pump the serum in the palm of your hand.
- Gently apply to cleansed skin.
- Apply twice a day for best result.
About Tish Exfoliating Body Scrub :
How to Use Exfoliating Body Scrub :
- For full body, mix 2 tablespoons of Tish with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Apply scrub to dry skin. (before showering)
- Rub in a circular motion. Avoid sensitive and wounded area.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- Use 1 day before waxing and 3 days after waxing. Use 1 time a week or 2 - 3 times a week for best result.